School Counselor Advocate of the Year
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Nominators may submit one nomination.
- The nomination deadline is normally at the end of September of the current school year.
- The purpose of this award is to recognize a person or organization whose advocacy of school counseling services in a school setting has had a positive effect on school counseling on a local, state or national level.
- The nominee may be any person who has made a significant contribution to the improvement of school counseling services in the school setting.
- The nominee has contributed to the implementation of new and/or improvement of existing school counseling programs in Maryland.